Privacy Statement and policies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded on to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s computer. Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be useful and, in most cases, do not personally identify internet users.
Cookies may be used for behavioral advertising to create profiles about the surfing behavior of users.
Cookies can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
- More information about cookies on Wikipedia
- A guide to cookies on the side of the "Garante per la Protezione dei dati personali"
This website uses technical cookies for navigation, function and improving performance of the site and allow third party cookies. These third-party cookies could be technical cookies and profiling cookies for statistics and for data collection in order to send the user advertising messages, which interest him (cookies for marketing and retargeting purposes).
Users can disable cookies.
Attention, if you choose to disable or reject cookies, you may not have access to some parts of the site.
To turn off or decline cookies consult these links:
To disable cookies in the most common browsers:
Information pages of third-party about their cookies:
More information on how you can deactivated and / or deleted third-party cookies you can found on the website of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: www.youronlinechoices.eu
Google Analytics Cookie
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our site and other sites on the Internet.
Facebook Social Plug-ins
This website uses social plug-ins of the so-called "social network" facebook.com (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). You will recognize the plug-in by the facebook logo or the explanatory remark "facebook social plug-in" exposed on a website.
The following actions are carried out by this plug-in:
- Your browser will connect directly to the servers of facebook
- The plug-in content is transferred by facebook directly to your browser and implemented automatically
- If you are logged into facebook while visiting a website that uses this plug-in, facebook will be informed of it and thus relate your browsing this site to your facebook account
- All interaction on your part with the plug-in will be redirected from your browser to facebook and stored there
Please find more information on the purpose, amount and processing of your data as well as your rights concerning them on facebook's data protection terms.
By default, the social plugin of facebook is deactivated on this website and your data will thus not be transmitted. In order to activate and use the facebook social plugin, please click on the F-button once. After activating the button, your data will be transmitted to facebook.
Google +1 Button
This website uses "Google +1 Button" of the so-called "social network" Google+ (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). You will recognize the "Google +1 Button" by the "+1" symbol or the explanatory remark "Google +1" exposed on a website.
The following actions are carried out by this plug-in:
- Your browser will connect directly to the servers of google
- The "Google +1 Button" is transferred by google directly to your browser
- If you are logged into google while visiting a website that uses this plug-in, google will be informed of it and thus relate your browsing this site to your google account
- All interaction on your part with the plug-in will be redirected from your browser to google and stored there
Please find more information on the purpose, amount and processing of your data as well as your rights concerning them on google's data protection terms: www.google.com/intl/en_uk/+/policy/+1button.html
By default, the social plugin "Google +1" is deactivated on this website and your data will thus not be transmitted. In order to activate and use the "Google +1" social plugin, please click on the "+1" once or take use of the activation button. After activating the button, your data will be transmitted to google.
In compliance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (D. Lgs. 196/03)
In compliance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we inform you that: Hotel Krone des Chizzali Robert & Co. KG, registered office in Tirolo (province of Bolzano/Bozen), Via Aica 40, postcode 39019, legal representative Robert Chizzali, will use your personal data for the following purposes: to send you messages, emails and advertising materials, in compliance with law obligations deriving from local and municipal regulations as well as from civil and criminal law, and in compliance with contractual obligations and credit protection and debt management.
Hotel Krone des Chizzali Robert & Co. KG guarantees that within the scope of legal provisions, the treatment of personal information shall take place in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms as well as in respect of the dignity of the interested person, with particular reference to confidentiality, to personal identity, and to the right of the protection of personal information.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the personal data processed by us shall be transmitted, if necessary:
- to State Institutions and Authorities, where required by law
- to credit institutions with which Chizzali Robert has relationships for the management of credits/debits and financial brokerage
- to all those physical and/or legal persons, public and/or private (legal offices, administrative and fiscal authorities, judicial offices, chambers of commerce, etc.), when the communication shall be necessary or functional to the carrying out of the activities of Hotel Krone des Chizzali Robert & Co. KG and in the manners and for the purposes listed above
Person in charge of the processing of personal data: Robert Chizzali.
The personal data treated by Hotel Krone des Chizzali Robert & Co. KG is not subject to dissemination. The processing may take place with or without the assistance of means that are electronic or otherwise automated and shall include all of the operations provided for by Art. 4, paragraph 1, section a of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 that are necessary for the processing in question. In any case, the processing shall be carried out under observance of every precautionary measure that shall guarantee security and confidentiality.
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 confers upon the interested parties the exercise of specific rights.
Art. 7 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Art. 5, paragraph 2
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys
The rights referred to in Section 7 may be exercised, including by means of an appointee, by making a request to the designated data processor Chizzali Robert.
The data controller is: Hotel Krone des Chizzali Robert & Co. KG, registered office in Tirolo (province of Bolzano/Bozen), Via Aica 40, legal representative Robert Chizzali.